Tuesday

Phil the CrockPot with Cowboy Stew!

Doesn't he look dashing in his Western attire?  He tells me he used to be in movies back in the day, but for now he'll be happy just making a weekly appearance on my little blog.  This week he's showing us how to make Easy Cowboy Stew.  Only 3 ingredients. Again. Yee-haw!!!


Easy Cowboy Beef Stew
2-3 lbs. beef stew meat
1 can French onion soup
1 can golden mushroom soup


Mix ingredients in slow cooker. Cook on low 4-5 hours or high 3-4 hours. Serve over rice, noodles, mashed potatoes, or biscuits. Lots of sauce for a yummy gravy, too!

Hearty meal the whole family can enjoy!

7 comments:

More Entertaining Women said...

Awww! I LOVE your crockpot costume! That is just too cute! And, your recipe is wonderful and simple. I use my crockpot all the time so I am going to try your recipe soon, and make a costume for little guy too.

Love Of Quilts said...

LMAO over here that is to cute...thanks for this recipe I have never tried this and it looks so good. Trish

Unknown said...

Great recipe! Thank you for your nice comment on my blog and for being my 85th follower...I am now your 85th follower. LOL!

Janna said...

What a perfect win-win! That's too funny!

A. Smith said...

Haha, he's awesome (and so is the recipe)

Holly Lefevre said...

I love a gal who dresses up her crock pot! This stew looks delicious and on top of mashed potatoes...heaven!

JennRawks said...

i hate cooking so i might have to try this easy peezy meal idea. thanks!!!

thanks for stopping by my blog, im now your newest follower