Monday

Mmm-Mmm-Monday: Butterflies and Caterpillars for Dinner??

 No, we're not eating this for dinner! 

Does this look more appetizing?!

One of my kids' favorite meals is a combination of Rotini (caterpillars) and Farfalle (butterflies). Just cook the pasta according to the directions on the package. 
  

 We eat our meal pasta-bar style, with several different toppings 
( I use 3 sauces, chopped ham or chicken, peas, broccoli, cheese and butter).  





Kids love using their imaginations to make their own pasta creation. If you know any picky eaters this is a fun and easy meal they are sure to enjoy!




Oh, by the way......

Today I'm announcing a fabulous ShadowCase Giveaway with Kelsey over at Vanilla Joy.  If you have always wanted one, this is your chance--it's so easy to enter.  Just head over HERE to learn how to enter and see what they've created with their ShadowCases.   
Good luck to all my awesome readers!

4 comments:

DailySaving said...

Great idea, thanks! In the spirit of making tacos, which they love. I also like to cut up the veggies and give them to the kids before dinner, while they are still playing, reading, coloring, etc... It's a little sneaky but it works, they are hungry but still distracted! Thanks! Brian

Love Of Quilts said...

That is a cool idea. Trish

Unknown said...

I want to come to your house for pasta dinner. Great idea! I can even use the left overs for a wrap the next day. Duh. Why didn't I think of that? Thanks for sharing and Thank you for your VERY sweet comment on my post yesterday.

Hugs,
Jami

Jamie said...

Why aren't you over the quarterly meetings? Let's trade! You have more imagination in your pinkie than I do with my entire committee. (no offense to them, I just stink!)