Wednesday

Ruth's Gardening Forum: The Pansies say "Thank You!"

Dear Friends,
Last week we learned how to preserve and dry my precious pansies in only 2 minutes.  What you all don't know, is that I got on a major card-making-kick as soon as I saw those lovely pansies lying there.  I am not crafty by nature, but somehow their little faces just begged to cheer up a neighbor by saying "Thank You" in the form of a card. 

Who knew that you could pick the flowers, press and dry them, make a card, and deliver it all in under an hour?  Don't believe me?  Here's how I did it....


           

              Take some of these....













...And some of this....










                       


                     Now do this....











.....And this....












...And you've got it!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cute! You've got to have some creativity in you if you can just come up with that. Sometimes all it takes is a little inspiration- and wha lah!

Jamie said...

I wish I had creativity! (I'm not even that good at copying) lol
That card is darling!!!
And are you back? Cade and I miss you guys!