Monday

Mmm-Mmm Mondays: Last Minute Strawberry Shortcake

I know I've got a winner recipe when my kids taste it and say, "Mom, you should put this on your blog!"  This super quick and easy Strawberry Shortcake was one my daughter and I thought up as a last minute dessert for our family night. 

 15-Minute Strawberry Shortcake

 1 can of large refrigerator biscuits (we used butter-flavored)
1 large box instant vanilla pudding
strawberry jam

Directions: Bake biscuits as directed on can.  Mix pudding as directed on box. Open jar of jam like your common sense tells you to. Cut each biscuit in half, then put pudding and jam on top.  Couldn't be simpler, right?




Everyone in my family loved the way this tasted, and I loved how easy it was to put together--      only 15 minutes total!!

3 comments:

Love Of Quilts said...

When your family loves it then I'd say you have a winner for sure. Trish

Tania QT said...

Looks yummy, It's in my to do list now :)

Lee said...

That look so delish - on the menu for the week!
Thanks