- My kiddos and I had so much fun making this recipe--and it was educational, too! So easy with only 3 ingredients and keeps the kids busy for at least 30 minutes. All I can say is it was worth the mess!
Here is all you need for the fun to begin!
- 1 Loaf RHODES Bread Dough, thawed but still cold
- 1 egg, beaten or melted butter
- coarse salt, sugar, sesame seeds, poppy seeds or parmesan cheese and garlic salt
- coarse sugar, sesame seeds, poppy seeds or parmesan cheese and garlic salt
With a knife or scissors, cut thawed loaves into 4 long strips.
Roll each piece into a rope 1/2-inch in diameter and form letters by cutting and overlapping where necessary.
Place letters on a sprayed baking sheet. Brush with egg or melted butter. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
Let rise 20-30 minutes. Sprinkle with coarse sugar ,seeds or parmesan cheese and garlic salt. Bake at
350 deg. F 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
|Now wasn't that easy? Not only did my preschooler get to practice his alphabet, but we also made some great memories that my children will never forget.|