Monday

Tell Your Story: Wedding Memories

One of our readers recently sent in a photo of her finished wedding ShadowCase project.  Here's what she had to say...

"I recently ordered an Ivory ShadowCase and I absolutely LOVE it! I decided it would work perfectly for capturing my wedding memories. I put our wedding announcement, photos, and even the ribbon my husband and I picked out when we chose our colors. I have had many compliments on this shadowbox. It is very professional looking and extremely high quality. The colors are exactly what is shown on the website so it makes it easy to plan and coordinate and my order came very quickly. I would recommend this to anyone who wants something special to showcase their special memories!" --Trista in AZ


Thanks for sharing your story with us, and we appreciate the photo!


With memories in mind, 
Ruth and Rose

No comments: