Saturday

A Legacy of Honor

I was touched by this ShadowCase designed by Alish at Sisters Stuff (I love, love, love her blog!).  What an awesome way to show love and support to the brave men and women that sacrifice so much to serve our country.  This is what she had to say about her recent ShadowCase project....
I just love this Shadow Case that I made for my husband. It is such a great place to house his Army memorabilia and is a great reminder of his service to our country. It was so fun to put together and is a great quality product. Thanks Shadow Case!

It looks great, Alish!  Thanks so much for taking the time to share it with us!

2 comments:

Sassy Sites! said...

It looks great! I will hop on over to her blog too, to let her know! Thanks for sharing! :)

nancarts said...

You did a great job on the shadowbox.
I did four of these for my grandchildren of my husbands service
memoribilia. They cherish it.

On my way to her blog as well.
Thanks for sharing this. We need to remember all our troops!

Smiles and Blessings,
Nancy