Wednesday

Friendly Features: Emily at JanDee Crafts

I love the blogging world because of all the creativity floating around--I look forward to waking up every day, just to see what new and exciting things are being thought up by fantastically inspiring women. (Yes, I know.  Sad, but true!)

So in the spirit of support and love for all of you out there in Blogland, I'm going to be featuring a different creative lady every week.  Let me introduce you to one of my new favorite blogging friends--if you haven't met her yet, jump on over and pay her a visit.  Emily from JanDee Crafts has so much personality, and some really fun ideas on her blog. 



One of my favorites is this Blue Plate Special which works great as an easy gift--Christmas is going to be a breeze this year with all the ideas she's got for gifts!  Emily has a really cute poem to go along with it, too. Find it HERE.  

 I'd love to feature more of you wonderful women and your projects, just drop me an email at janna@shadowcase.com and let me know!  Have a fabulous day!

No comments: