Wednesday

Tell Your Story: A Mother's Memories

We love to hear from our customers--send in a photo and Tell Your Story!  Recently, one of our faithful customers wrote in about her latest ShadowCase.  Don't those little booties look just so cute? We love the way this outfit looks against the green "Adaline" StoryBoard. Thanks for the ideas and inspiration!   



"I love the way his little outfit snugs into the ShadowCase and looks so clean and crisp. It was very easy to put together. Now his outfit is out of the closet and hanging on his wall where he and I can see it. Every morning when he wakes up he points to his shadowbox and says, "Baby". It is so sweet to see him notice it, and as he gets older I can remember the baby that he was!"  (Elaine)

1 comment:

Leanne said...

THanks so much for commenting on my shadow box - it was such an inspiring gift, and I was so happy how it turned out!!! Thanks, again! I love what you do here - what a wonderful blog. I'm following you now, so I'll be back!!!