Tuesday

The CSI Project: Molding Challenge Week

Guess what??
I am so excited this week to be a guest judge on the CSI Project's Molding Challenge. If you haven't been by the CSI Project yet, head over there ASAP. So much creativity and inspiration in one place, prepare to be dazzled!

I absolutely love their guest tutorials. One of my personal favorites this week is making rustic wood shadowboxes. It's so easy to do with this fabulous tutorial from the Laney Sisters on Truly Lovely.

Join in for the Linky Party later in the week to post your projects related to frames and molding. I'll be posting the winner and my Top Ten picks this weekend--can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Southern California

I'm your newest follower. I invite you to visit my blog and follow me if you want too.

God bless you :-)

~Ron

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Say! Finally... A new post!

Don't know if you got my message or not, but you're welcome to highlight the shadowbox I recently did for a daughter's Christmas present. You asked if you could, but I had no way of contacting you with my answer other than here.

Kelley from Kelley Highway